As one of the leading IT support companies spanning Suffolk and Essex, we appreciate exactly what business-grade IT service desk support looks like. After all, hundreds of clients rely on our ability to proactively safeguard their IT
Our focus is on ensuring a high-quality user experience for all our clients. With sophisticated reporting, monitoring and a personal helpdesk, you can be confident your IT is in safe hands.
If like our clients, you need IT support you can trust without question, then we’re the right people to help you.
Flexible support packages
Our IT support services will always be tailored to your business needs so that we can offer you just the right support you require.
Whether you’re a medium-sized business with your own IT department looking for additional IT service desk support or you need fully-outsourced IT support, we’ll create an IT solutions and computer support package for you. One that involves us closely looking at how your organisation operates so that we can put in place robust IT solutions that keep your business running.
We pride ourselves on our consultancy-led IT support where onsite presence is the standard. By visiting your office and understanding your business, we’re able to be proactive and recommend IT solutions that’ll make a measurable difference to your efficiency and productivity.
Our IT service desk is run by highly qualified engineers who are just a phone call away. What’s more, they understand business and the importance of keeping you operational. That’s why we focus on IT security and making sure that your systems are regularly updated. We include networking monitoring software for your server infrastructure as standard. This means we can ensure your servers are running within tolerance and that we can resolve issues before they become bigger problems.
Reasons companies choose Agile IT support
Our IT service desk and onsite IT support spans a wide range of hardware and software; including desktop PCs, Servers, Apple Mac, networking and broadband routing.
Drawing on our wealth of expertise and knowledge, we can become your IT department. With our customisable IT support agreements, we can be your IT manager, your computer support engineer and your IT helpdesk technician, without the employment overheads.
As a total IT support and security solution, we can also manage your IT assets and take care of computer upgrades as and when they’re needed. What’s more, with our business-grade reporting system we can provide you with a measurable return on investment.Contact us today
Don’t just take our word for it…
- “Our previous experiences of IT support wasn’t good but since Agile has looked after our IT our expectations have been exceeded. It’s not just the quick, knowledgeable and efficient responses we get every time we have a query, it’s also the extent to which the team take ownership of our IT issues every time and resolve them first time every time. Also offering consultancy on IT governance and security, the team at Agile are incredibly valuable and valued members of our team.”Sally Budden, Director Corporate Affairs
- “ Our wish list was very ambitious. Our Suite of computers was not networked as well as being exceptionally slow to work. Agile worked closely with us to prioritise the updates we needed to ensure that we got the maximum benefit across the school. They fully understand the constraints of a school budget and at no point tried a ‘hard sell’.”Head Teacher, Primary School
- “Agile staff are always quick to respond and have proved vital IT partners. They took the lead in organising our transfer from stand-alone workstations to a fully integrated networked system linked to a Microsoft Exchange and file server. A full backup system provides data protection and a tailored on-going support package ensures we continue to get the best from our investment. ”Daniel Watts, Director
- “Having a strong IT function has become a major part of our business. The decision to engage Agile as our advisors has given us confidence, unparalleled support and the pro-action that we previously did not have. Agile understand our business and its needs in future development.”Gavin, Commercial Director
- “All Agile staff have formed good working relations with our school staff, and we feel extremely supported by them. They are enormously professional and have proven to be extremely reliable. The pupils are enjoying being able to use up-to-date programming software and the teachers are thrilled that they have reliability.”Head Teacher, Primary School
- “Can I just take this opportunity to thank you and your team personally for all your help over the years. Agile provide us with excellent IT support and advice when we were just a fledgling company trying to understand how to build up our infrastructure. The help you and your team gave to me personally as a novice to all things computerish was well above what was required.”Zehra Hussain, HR Manager
Please fill in the form and we will call you back.