IT solutions that build resilience and productivity
It’s simple. We’re an IT company helping Suffolk and Essex businesses and schools become vastly more resilient and productive.
Let the experts take care of your business ITContact us today
Agile’s IT support extends beyond what you would normally expect from an IT solutions company. With offices in Suffolk and Essex, we provide a wide range of computer IT support services and disaster recovery solutions for clients in Ipswich, Colchester and the surrounding areas.
What’s more, we’ll work with you to review the reliability, security and productivity of your IT. So that you can be confident your IT strengthens your organisation’s ambitions rather than hamper them.
Consultancy-led IT support you can trust.
Having been assisting Essex and Suffolk businesses and schools with IT tech support since 2010, we appreciate how important it is to make an IT budget work hard.
Honestly, nothing frustrates us more than finding out that a company has been over-specified IT solutions, whether that’s cloud solutions or hardware.
We take the considered approach. We’ll never recommend unnecessary IT support services and security solutions. Our aim is to work closely with you. To understand your organisation and create the best IT environment for you to securely operate and grow.
Our friendly IT tech support team genuinely know and care about your business. As an IT consultancy, our directors and support staff are approachable, jargon-free and passionate about sharing their knowledge and experience. This means you’ll never be out of step with your business IT support.Discover More
Managed support you can trust.
We know IT but we also understand how to overcome organisational challenges. We can apply our knowledge to help you make your business more resilient and your employees more productive.
Whilst we are well known for our IT support and IT security solutions, we’re proud to say that we have evolved our IT services offering. On the one occasion where we’re happy to use jargon, we can be your managed IT service provider. This is where we take on an IT management role rather than just IT support.
Our managed IT helpdesk is always attended by highly experienced engineers. As a client, you can expect rapid response, high first-level fixes and best practice support from 8.30am to 5.30pm (accessible by phone or email) with out-of hours support services as an option.
From bespoke IT solutions and cloud services to disaster recovery planning, IT manager support, to consultancy and installation, we can cover every aspect of your IT. This is ideal if you’re planning an office move, acquisition or merger. We aim to keep disruption to a minimum so you can focus on running your business.Discover More
Safeguard your data.
Can you quickly and confidently answer the question “is my data safe”? Our clients can. Why? Because truth be told, we’re a little obsessed with data security. That’s why we’re well known for our cyber security, high-level security encryption, advanced threat management and backup IT services. We will systematically eliminate risks by combining cloud services and on-premise IT solutions.
Once we’ve completed a review on what you need – and only what you need – we put in place a range of cybersecurity measures. This protects your business and gives you full visibility and control over your data.
See where you’re at risk and get actionable steps to fix serious issues.Discover More
Disaster? What disaster.
There’s no replacement for robust disaster recovery planning. Taking a deep-dive of your business, we’ll show you how you can dramatically reduce the risk of business downtime; with the ability to recover business data quickly, easily and cost-effectively. Avoid GDPR breaches, lost business, hefty fines and reputational damage by making sure a ransomware attack or hardware failure no longer prevents you from being able to operate.
Agile’s Rapid Response back-up solution, supported by our secure data centre in Colchester, will restore your data in no-time.Discover More
Don't just take our word for it...
- “Trustworthy and customer focused from proposal to implementation, Agile rescued and restored our systems with minimum disruption and maximum efficiency.”Managing Director
- “Like all organisations these days, we are extremely reliant on our systems, they are the lifeblood of our company. The service and support we receive from Agile is excellent. Their approach and attitude towards their business and ours is both refreshing and dedicated. The remote support they provide to our European based team is superb and well managed.”
- “Can I just take this opportunity to thank you and your team personally for all your help over the years. Agile provide us with excellent IT support and advice when we were just a fledgling company trying to understand how to build up our infrastructure. The help you and your team gave to me personally as a novice to all things computerish was well above what was required.”Zehra Hussain, Human Resources Manager, Spence Johnson
- “ Our wish list was very ambitious. Our Suite of computers was not networked as well as being exceptionally slow to work. Agile worked closely with us to prioritise the updates we needed to ensure that we got the maximum benefit across the school. They fully understand the constraints of a school budget and at no point tried a ‘hard sell’.”Head Teacher, Primary School
- “Running the IT of our company was very stressful until Agile took over. From day one, they have been proactive, not reactive. They offer an incredibly friendly and professional service. All of the engineers are very polite and knowledgeable and have solved every problem they have come up against in an efficient and timely manner.”Financial Manager, Building Contractors
- “Agile proved to be very speedy from the moment we asked for a quote (which was very competitive) to install a server, provide a number of laptops on top of software updates on our existing hardware. Agile are a friendly group of people who ensured all work was completed quickly and to the highest standards. ”Head Teacher, Primary School
- “Agile staff are always quick to respond and have proved vital IT partners. They took the lead in organising our transfer from stand-alone workstations to a fully integrated networked system linked to a Microsoft Exchange and file server. A full backup system provides data protection and a tailored on-going support package ensures we continue to get the best from our investment. ”Director
- “Having a strong IT function has become a major part of our business. The decision to engage Agile as our advisors has given us confidence, unparalleled support and the pro-action that we previously did not have. Agile understand our business and its needs in future development.”Commercial Director, Construction
- “Agile are everything IT that a company needs, and all in one place. Agile provides all our hardware and software needs, it’s like having an in-house IT department without all the hassle. They are very cost effective as an IT solution, particularly for SMEs. They always respond whatever the time of day and work hard to resolve problems as soon as possible. Agile provide the level of service we all want but don’t expect to find.”Managing Director
- “All Agile staff have formed good working relations with our school staff, and we feel extremely supported by them. They are enormously professional and have proven to be extremely reliable. The pupils are enjoying being able to use up-to-date programming software and the teachers are thrilled that they have reliability.”