Founded in 2010, Agile is a well-respected and growing IT company. At the heart of our company is a supportive team of experienced and certified engineers and project managers. We take pride in having a great environment for our employees to work in and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
Our ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience as a 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer from an IT Managed Service Provider background. You will need to be motivated, a proven problem solver, and enjoy supporting a variety of clients, many of whom have been with us since we started.
A passion for technology and providing outstanding customer service is essential. In return, you will be given the opportunity and freedom to expand your technical skills at a pace.
What you will be doing:
- Providing high-quality customer service in line with Agile’s values and client expectations.
- Regularly visiting client sites around Suffolk & Essex, providing support and maintenance to their IT Infrastructure.
- Owning, managing and resolving 2nd Line incidents, in line with our Service Level Agreements.
- Ensuring that Helpdesk and Documentation systems are kept up to date
- Escalating problems to the appropriate next level of support when necessary.
- Assisting the Projects team with upgrade and install work where required.
- Being proactive in identifying potential technical and process improvements.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing desktop support including knowledge of current operating systems (Windows and Mac).
- A Good understanding of Office 365, AzureAD and Intune.
- A Good understanding of networking equipment and standards (Switches, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, RDP and VPN).
- Strong understanding of Windows Server administration and tools (AD, Group Policy, etc).
- Experience with Endpoint security and other security tools such as SPAM filters.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
Attributes we’re looking for:
- Delivery and service orientated
- A proven problem solver
- Able to resolve technical solutions
- Capable of using own initiative while visiting client premises
- Able to work well under pressure
- Willing to go the extra mile for customers
- A team player and clear communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd Line IT Engineer looking for a personal and professionally rewarding role in a team that truly supports one another.
What’s more, you will be encouraged to learn and develop to expand your technical knowledge, and with exposure to lots of different clients, we promise no two days are ever the same.
You will also have the option of a Company Car if you wish and work in a new modern office with everything you need to do your job well.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role please forward an up-to-date CV outlining your experience.
Strictly… No agencies to make contact. Thank you.