Founded in 2010, Agile is a well-respected and growing IT company. At the heart of our company is a supportive team of experienced and certified engineers and project managers. We take pride in having a great environment for our employees to work in and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working as an administrator within a technical environment and be able to provide admin support for the sales and technical teams. As such, you will be an excellent planner and organiser and will take ownership for all administration systems and managing projects that are within your remit.
What you will be doing:
- Preparing and analysing technical and sales documentation
- Creating Service Level Agreements (SLA) for the technical team.
- Preparing reports and data analysis for the sales team.
- Delivering parts to a customer site in support of the technical team.
- Attending customers site to assist the sales manager with meetings or presentations.
- Maintaining and recording company vehicles and their roadworthiness.
- Helping to establish, agree and maintain customer service expectations.
- Customer Resource Management (CRM).
- Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) coordination.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) coordination.
- Purchasing office equipment and IT hardware and software.
- Helping to coordinate sales orders.
- Helping with invoices, when required.
- Hands on administration experience with a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ working in a technical or customer service environment.
- Demonstratable understanding of the importance of commercial awareness.
- Skilled in the use of multiple IT packages.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and achieve high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Full Driving Licence
Attributes we’re looking for:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise to meet agreed deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationship building and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Team-worker and completer finisher.
- Completes tasks to a consistently high standard.
- Create and maintain operational procedures.
- Provide administration support to the sales department.
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and manage the approved supplier list.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone with a genuine concern for quality, always striving to do an excellent job and managing own and the team’s performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office & Systems Administrator looking to take on more responsibility in a growing business with a varied customer base. What’s more, in return for your dedication, you’ll be encouraged to learn and develop to expand your skills, in a team that genuinely looks out for one another.
Salary: £NEG based on experience
Vacancy Location: Agile Technical Solutions, Langham (Colchester)
Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role please forward an up-to-date CV outlining your experience.
Strictly… No agencies to make contact. Thank you.