Founded in 2010, Agile is a well-respected and growing IT company. At the heart of our company is a supportive team of experienced and certified engineers and project managers. We take pride in having a great environment for our employees to work in and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working as an IT Technician and be exceptionally proactive in ensuring that all customer calls and enquiries are logged, progressed (of escalated if required) and closed-out in a timely and consultative manner. As such, your communications skills will need to be as sharp as your technical knowledge. In coordinating the effective resource utilisation of our technical team to minimise downtime for customers, you will need to be clear in your instruction to other members of the team.
You’ll be motivated by resolving technical problems and making sure that our customers’ needs are at the centre of every decision made.
What you will be doing:
- Being the first point of customer contact for IT technical support (1st and 2nd Line)
- Ensuring all support issues are logged using our CRM are progressed and closed-out to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Providing general IT technical support and effective communications to the Agile customer base.
- Escalating customer requests in a timely manner to ensure new business opportunities.
- Achieving personal and business objectives agreed with your line-manager.
- Conducting a daily and weekly review of all open tickets to maintain and achieve agreed service level targets.
- Liaising with Engineers to provide remote support to technical team members conducting installation jobs.
- Recommending commercial opportunities to the Sales Account Manager and Directors.
- Improving and maintaining systems and procedures.
- Project managing the delivery of effective and robust IT solutions.
- Good foundation knowledge of IT with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an IT Technician.
- An approachable, well-mannered strong communicator with a demonstratable positive attitude.
- Demonstratable Commercial Awareness in all that you do.
- Experience of responding to/coordinating 1st and 2nd Line IT support requests within a busy working environment.
- A strong understanding of Office 365, AzureAD and Intune.
- A strong understanding of networking equipment and standards.
- Strong understanding of Windows Server administration and tools.
- Experience with Endpoint security and other security tools such as SPAM filters.
Attributes we’re looking for:
- Able to listen, understand and communicate action plans and lead technical meetings.
- Clear instruction to other members of the team on the progress of activities.
- Able to complete support tickets, tasks and projects in-line with agreed deadlines.
- Reflect on own ability and recognise when others need to be involved.
- Review and improve company procedures and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Utilise and engage with technical resource to encourage team learning and teamwork.
- Create, Review & Maintain Sales Orders & Technical Support Documentation.
- Self-motivated team worker who is proactive in expanding their technical knowledge/qualifications
- Coordinate Agile’s website activity and site maintenance.
- Manage the web hosting, maintenance and domain registration of Agile customers
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to manage and secure new business opportunities.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone with a genuine concern for quality, always striving to do an excellent job and managing own and the team’s performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Technician looking to take on more responsibility in a growing business with a varied customer base. What’s more, in return for your dedication, you’ll be encouraged to learn and develop to expand your skills, in a team that genuinely looks out for one another.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (Based on Experience)
Vacancy Location: Agile Technical Solutions, Langham (Colchester)
Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role please forward an up-to-date CV outlining your experience.
Strictly… No agencies to make contact. Thank you.