Agile seeks to innovate by embracing new digital technologies.
This includes software and hardware solutions and new processes to develop bespoke infrastructure solutions that meet the needs of individual organisations within their sector. We achieve this by utilising a collaborative and consultative approach to planning based on our understanding of a diverse range of industries.
We proactively address current issues in business such as GDPR, Cybersecurity, Information Security and hosting of business applications. The capacity to develop a scalable and flexible infrastructure will enable organisations to quickly adapt as they grow. Agile applies its expertise and its innovative mindset to build IT systems which will enable your business to accelerate and grow when it wishes to do so. Our head office is based in Langham (just outside Colchester), making it easy for us to quickly reach our clients in Essex and Suffolk.
At Agile our aim is to work closely with you to understand your business. This helps us to create the appropriate IT platform and support that will help improve your reliability, capability and efficiency.Contact us today
Don’t just take our word for it…
- “Our previous experiences of IT support wasn’t good but since Agile has looked after our IT our expectations have been exceeded. It’s not just the quick, knowledgeable and efficient responses we get every time we have a query, it’s also the extent to which the team take ownership of our IT issues every time and resolve them first time every time. Also offering consultancy on IT governance and security, the team at Agile are incredibly valuable and valued members of our team.”Sally Budden, Director Corporate Affairs
- “ Our wish list was very ambitious. Our Suite of computers was not networked as well as being exceptionally slow to work. Agile worked closely with us to prioritise the updates we needed to ensure that we got the maximum benefit across the school. They fully understand the constraints of a school budget and at no point tried a ‘hard sell’.”Head Teacher, Primary School
- “Agile staff are always quick to respond and have proved vital IT partners. They took the lead in organising our transfer from stand-alone workstations to a fully integrated networked system linked to a Microsoft Exchange and file server. A full backup system provides data protection and a tailored on-going support package ensures we continue to get the best from our investment. ”Daniel Watts, Director
- “Having a strong IT function has become a major part of our business. The decision to engage Agile as our advisors has given us confidence, unparalleled support and the pro-action that we previously did not have. Agile understand our business and its needs in future development.”Gavin, Commercial Director
- “All Agile staff have formed good working relations with our school staff, and we feel extremely supported by them. They are enormously professional and have proven to be extremely reliable. The pupils are enjoying being able to use up-to-date programming software and the teachers are thrilled that they have reliability.”Head Teacher, Primary School
- “Can I just take this opportunity to thank you and your team personally for all your help over the years. Agile provide us with excellent IT support and advice when we were just a fledgling company trying to understand how to build up our infrastructure. The help you and your team gave to me personally as a novice to all things computerish was well above what was required.”Zehra Hussain, HR Manager